With a total of 15 years of experience wearing many hats in commercial real estate, Gina began her career with global corporate real estate firm JLL as a brokerage coordinator for their Chicago industrial team, supporting their business development, supply chain consulting and site selection specialties. After returning to South Dakota a few years ago, she joined Rapid City Commercial as the marketing & listing coordinator, becoming familiar with Rapid City’s market and changing focus from business-to-business sales to direct-to-consumer marketing. Recognizing the steady growth of the area and the opportunity to make an impact, in 2021, Gina took the natural next step to leasing agent helping tenants and landlords find and lease commercial property in an increasingly competitive market.
Licenses and Certifications
- South Dakota Real Estate Broker Associate – license issued by South Dakota Real Estate Commission
- National Association of Realtors
- Black Hills Board of Realtors
- South Dakota Association of Realtors
- Augustana University – Music Liberal Arts, Voice