Chris began his career in Denver, CO as a research associate for The Meyers Group. During his time in this position, he led the new development research group and published monthly reports on absorption rates in the local market.
In 2003 he joined UDR, Inc. a national real estate investment trust focused on the multifamily sector. During his tenure with UDR, he held positions of financial analyst, operational strategist and served four years as Director of Pricing and Revenue Management. Chris led a team in a nationwide rollout of yield management software for over 230 properties which led to industry-wide adoption and industry-leading revenue growth.
After moving to South Dakota in 2010, Chris co-founded Rapid City Commercial the leading team in Western South Dakota solely focused on commercial real estate sales and leasing. Over the past nine years, the KW Commercial team has led the market in both commercial sales and commercial leasing volume and transactions.
Licenses and Certifications
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) – designation earned through the National Association of Realtors
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Candidate (CCIM) – designation earned through the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- South Dakota Real Estate Broker – license issued by South Dakota Real Estate Commission
- National Association of Realtors
- Black Hills Board of Realtors—Board Member 2013-2015
- South Dakota Association of Realtors
- KW Commercial Director
- Black Hills Works – Board Member – Current
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Concentration in Finance and Real Estate, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO